Good news, hand sanitizer is pretty easy to make. All it takes is a few key ingredients combined with the right amounts and voila, hand sanitizer. Besides, the hand sanitizer you make will probably be better for your skin than the store-bought products with way more chemicals. Since hand sanitizer is sold out everywhere these days here is a quick tutorial for DIY Hand Sanitizer with CBD and Essential Oils:
Here are the ingredients and steps for the DIY Hand Sanitizer with CBD and Essential Oils.
Hand Sanitizer Ingredients:
- 4 oz spray bottle: reuse old sanitizer bottles if you have them
- Everclear alcohol: alcohol must be at least 150 proof
- Aloe vera juice: helps moisturize dry skin
- CBD tincture: aids the immune system (we like Diamond CBD Oils)
- Orange essential oil: orange blossom essential oil or your personal choice of scent
- Vegetable glycerin: helps keep skin smooth and soft
- Fill 4oz spray bottle 2/3 of the way to the top with Everclear Alcohol
- Add in 3 tablespoons of aloe vera juice
- Drop-in 1 full dropper of CBD
- Add 5 to 6 drops of essential oil
- Add 3 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin
- Screw the top back on the 4 oz spray bottle and shake well before using!
Thanks for checking out this DIY Hand Sanitizer with CBD and Essential Oils post! Also, don’t miss these key ingredients for your anti-aging skincare routine.