We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, OnlineMom may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Some parents pamper their pets more than other parents pamper their kids. No worries though, we spoil our pets too. Check out these 15 Things From Walmart Every Pet Parent Will Probably Want.
1. A ThunderShirt Anxiety Jacket for Dogs that get a little scared when the weather gets crazy
2. This Catit grass planter interactive cat toy perfect for some healthy indoor playtime
3. Share that love of champagne with this silly squeaker champagne bottle toy
Don’t miss the Best Dry Dog Food of 2020.
4. A thermal self-warming cuddly pad that also fits in creates to keep your BFF cozy and warm
5. A wide adjustable pet gate when you need to keep kittens or puppies limited to certain areas of your house
6. This self-grooming and gently scratching cat arch perfect to help your feline friend stay clean and get a massaged
7. Keep your four-legged friend, who might not be a strong swimmer, safe around water with this Outward Hound Ripstop Dog Life Jacket
8. Surprise your kitty with some certified organic SmartyKat catnip
9. Make every family member is safe and sound while you may be away with this wifi pet camera and monitoring system
10. Keep your furball looking fresh with this sporty vintage aspen pet ski jacket on the next family ski trip
11. Keep those K9 teeth clean and healthy with Greenies Original Natural Dental Dog Treats
12. This pet tech is as cool as it gets. The PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Portion Control Pet Feeder will automate the process of feeding your pet
13. Get more range out of your throw when playing fetch with the Chuckit! and avoid touching a slobbery ball
14. Stay one step ahead if your pet ever goes missing with this smart dog GPS tracker and iOS/Android app
15. If you live somewhere cold, stop your pets outside water bowl from freezing over with this power heated pet bowl
So, which of the 15 Things From Walmart Every Pet Parent Will Probably Want is your favorite?