If you’ve been to the most popular Orlando, Florida theme parks, Disney World and Universal Studios, it’s time to visit again. Both venues have recently made some big updates sure to excite anyone of any age. So, read on to learn why you should go back to visit the Orlando theme park attractions as soon as you can.
Disney World Takes Visitors on a Galactic Quest
Disney World has exciting news for those who love visiting the iconic park. There are some big-name Orlando theme park attractions sure to capture the hearts of every age group. Currently, there are two new venues that promise to give Disney patrons an authentic Star Wars Experience. These two new attractions will escort fans right into the futuristic galaxy of their dreams:
- Galaxy’s Edge: Live out their own Star Wars fantasy, join the resistance, and battle the First Order. Fly the Millennium Falcon and explore a remote outpost for a thrilling adventure.
- Planet Batuu: Seek refuge along with smugglers and bounty hunters on a Wild West planet.
Some Disney World Favorites to Re-Visit
The new Orlando theme park attractions are exciting, but everyone should revisit these top Disney World offerings:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Sing along with the pirates as you make your way down the flume right into their underground lair.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: Get ready for the freefall ride of your life. Witness incredible effects and a spooky storyline based on Rod Serling’s classic, The Twilight Zone TV series.
- The Haunted Mansion: As guests begin to arrive, they realize that something’s not quite right about this place. Before checking in, enjoy these weird Haunted Mansion facts, secrets, and history.
- Avatar Flight of Passage: Take off while flying on your own personal winged mountain banshee. Take an exhilarating 3D flight over the planet of Pandora. Conquer a critical rite of passage for the Na’vi hunter.
- Soarin’ Around the World: One of Disney’s best rides, the adventure takes you above the Egyptian pyramids and the South Pacific. You’ll also see Australia’s Sydney Harbor and the Great Wall of China.
Universal Studios: Unparalleled High-Tech Adventures Await
The world-famous amusement park, Universal Orlando features two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Be sure to check that you’re going to the location featuring the Orlando theme park attractions you want. Here’s what you won’t want to miss:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey at Islands of Adventure: Ride your robotic vehicle through Hogwarts Castle, join in a Quidditch match-airborne, and have spine-tingling encounters with Death Eaters, and more.
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man at Islands of Adventure: Enjoy dark ride concepts, ride film-style 3-D projected scenes, 4-D movie elements, and other special effects as you become part of Marvel’s Comic’s world.
- Revenge of the Mummy: Take the pulse-quickening plunge into pitch-black darkness and pray you won’t be entombed forever.
- Transformers: The Ride 3D: Take your place alongside Optimus Prime and together you’ll protect the Allspark from the four-story-tall Decepticons.
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong at Islands of Adventure: Ride the high-tech immersion tunnel to simulate moving through an adventure and witness Kong’s stunning animatronic likeness for yourself.
These Orlando theme park attractions are not all you can see, but they are a great start. So, make sure you visit each before you check out the rest. Have some happy and safe travels with your family this year.