Moms are guilty of saving and storing all my precious memories in a container in the garage. So many boxes! It’s such a bummer to lock away so many special items, but what else do you do with it? Good news, here are some cool finds that turn memories into unique keepsakes you will love!
1. Your child has made so many one-of-a-kind pieces, so add in a Kids Drawing Necklace
2. If you thought there was nothing new to be done with the stack of art, you can now bring their artwork to life with A Doll From Your Child’s Drawing
3. Capture a close memory like a heartbeat or a treasured sound close to heart with a Soundwave Art Print
4. Turn those newborn hospital footprints (that are likely in the back of the closet) into a Meaningful Necklace that will keep those first days close to you for years to come. Continue to add pendants as your beautiful family grows.
5. Pull out the wedding or newborn photos and turn them into a Photo Puzzle that will bring the family together on game night
6. Record yourself telling your child “I love you” and put it in a stuffed animal with this stuffed animal voice recorder insert
7. Record yourself signing your kid’s favorite nursery rhymes and have this singing bear sign them back
8. Make a keepsake pillow out of signature shirt a loved one always wore
9. A Newborn Memory Bear gets your little one’s first-day-home outfit out of storage and into their arms for cuddles.
10. Take all those old shirts full of memories and turn them into one comfy T-shirt Quilt that will certainly warm a cold night
If you liked these Turn Memories Into Unique Keepsakes, don’t miss this trendy desk decor!